(Yes, I do say wow in the video... I know)
- Thelma is ONE SIZE FITS ALL, plan on using 3m of fabric from a bolt 1m40 wide and 3m of lining from a bolt 1m40 wide.
- I suggest choosing a fluffy wool which is easier to work with than stiffer wool. A synthetic mix is okay, wool/polyester mixes are good quality.
- The seam allowance is always 1cm, like the rest of our patterns!
- You’ll need buttons or snaps, or whatever you want to fasten the cape!
- You may use some interfacing if need be.
- And of course, the paper pattern is online here, and for those that prefer to use the pdf subscription, it’s here.