WEAR LEMONADE #14 LENA DRESS DIY[:]
- You can buy the sewing pattern in its adorable packaging with instructions and the tag here, for 14,90 euros.
- You can download the PDF version of the pattern for 2,99 now with the sewing booklet included! Go ahead and click on the number “2” on the product description for the page placement. The pattern is still printable on A4 and US letter formats.
- The pattern’s difficulty level is: “this is gonna be intense”, but pleats will no longer be a mystery to you!
- For this dress, the biggest sizes should plan on: using 2m70 of fabric from a bolt of fabric measuring 1m40 in width (classic width) or 2m50 for 1m10 fabric. A bit of thermobinding fabric and 15 small, covered buttons. We suggest you make this blouse with cotton veil, or with silk crepe and why not English embroidery and even lace for those feeling ambitious!
- A friendly reminder, since it’s always good to note it here: in all the Wear Lemonade patterns, the value of sewing is included in the pattern and it’s one centimeter (except when it’s French seams, but don’t panic, its written in black on white on the pattern)!
- And if you’re stuck in a sewing rut, don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the community page that’ll be online tomorrow!