Hello my little kitties!
I am back today to introduce to you the new Wear Lemonade creation, the AVA skirt! It is a two-in-one pattern! Indeed, you can make the skirt as if it was a box pleat skirt for a retro look or if you gather the top of the skirt to create a tutu! You have no idea how proud I feel when I receive your creations, in our mails or on the social media. Or when you come to the studio to show us your Lemonade, it is so good! You can already see what other people did on Instagram with the #DIYwearlemonade or #wearlemonade! You can get inspiration!
So today, I show you the last pattern of the Wear Lemonade collection: the Ava skirt. The pattern launch was 6 months ago! Do you realize how time flies? I cannot believe it! And almost 6 months since the beginning of the Wear Lemonade clothing collection. I cannot wait to show you the new shooting and the new collection that is coming in July! By the way, you only have few more weeks to buy the last Frida, Mona and today Ava pieces! Then in July, a new story begins!
To buy the new Ava skirt pattern, it is here!
All you need to know about this pattern:
- Download the pattern in A4 or Us Letter
- The difficulty level of this pattern is “medium”, it is definitely simple but I see you causing a scandal because of the zip… It is easy if you trust yourself!
- For a simple skirt without any flounce, you will need 1m35 of fabric (in a 1m40 fabric width)
- A 20cm zip
- Around 30cm of heat bonding tape for the belt!
- As a reminder… for all the Wear Lemonade patterns, the seam-allowance is included in the pattern and is about 1cm (except for the hems)!
If you are freaking out, do not hesitate to contact Laure, the queen of the patterns: email@example.com
As you can see, you can also create a “Wedding” version with a classic white skirt and then gather the dotted tulle to the feet! With the White Mona perfecto, it would be perfect for your Lemonade wedding outfit… I think this wedding arrival is driving me crazy! Anyway, I should not tell you this but I am so bad at surprises… At the beginning of July, we are going to launch a super exclusive pattern: the pattern of the “Plan B” wedding dress… stay tuned! I send you big kisses and I cannot wait to read your messages!
Translated by Coralie Clair
Pour lire ce post en français, cliquez ici !