WEAR LEMONADE #13 TRENCH WANDA DIY
- You can buy the sewing pattern in its beautiful packaging with the instructions booklet and its little tag here for 14,90 euros.
- You can download the PDF version of the pattern for 2,99 euros with the sewing booklet now included! Take a look here to see the page layout. The pattern can be printed on A4 or US letter size paper.
- The difficulty level of this pattern is: “don’t worry, be happy”, you won’t be alone, I promise
- For this trench coat, plan on using 3,5m (for the biggest sizes) of fabric that’s 1m40 wide (the classic width for a bolt of fabric). A little bit of thermo binding interfacing for the four parts of the collar. We suggest you make this coat with cotton gabardine or a heavy crepe fabric, or wool for the endofwinter weather or even in a light canvas denim fabric.
- Lots of bias, have fun choosing something that contrasts with the fabric!
- A little reminder, because it’s always good to take note: in all the Wear Lemonade patterns, the sewing value is included in the pattern, and the value is: one centimeter!
- And if you’re having a problem, please don’t hesitate to write Laure, the queen of patterns at email@example.com