WEAR LEMONADE #9 LOLA DRESS
Hello my little kitties!
Let me introduce to you the sweet Lola, the perfect dress for this autumn that is going to light up your bad days: to wear with a pair of dotted black tights, a pair of boots or glitter pumps but also with a blazer or a bomber… Actually it is an easy dress. It is made of cotton and very soft. Both versions have a nice white collar made of poplin. As I already told you once before, I think white collars are like red lipsticks: the final touch to complete an outfit and I really like it…
Today, for Lola’s launch and for the Parisians, we offer you the delivery within 3hours, at home or your work place, and a little flowers bouquet from Bloom's. I would love to spoil you all but the 3-hours delivery is a bit complicated if you live in Marseille for example. I am sure we will find a solution so that you can also have your fresh lemonade dose as soon as possible. Anyway, for those you live in France, you will also have a little surprise in your orders…
About the 3-hours delivery, it starts at the time you order your Lola dress thanks to the Deliver.ee service. If you order after 4pm, the delivery will be the day after. The 100 first clients to order with Deliver.ee will benefit the free delivery but the service will remain available on Wearlemonade.com after the operation (for the last minute anniversary gifts or clothes emergencies…) for €7. We thought it would be perfect to contact the nice website Bloom's for this launch because they offer individual seasonal flowers (from France) so that you can compose you own bouquets! Thus, it is with a DIY spirit that we wanted to thank you all to make Wear Lemonade grow! Yellow freesias to perfume you home sweet home or your office!
To go back to Lola, I made 3 different versions: one made of silk with a poplin white collar, a yellow and a black versions with white polka dots… I love them and I think it is the model I enjoyed to sew the most!
Some info you need to know about the sweet Lola:
- You can buy the pattern in a nice packaging with an instruction booklet and a Wear Lemonade tag here.
- You can download the PDF version for €1.66. There is no booklet to help you but you still have the video and the page that explains how to put the sheets together.
- This pattern is easy, very easy… Finger in the nose!
- You will need 1.70m of fabric to sew Lola (with 1.45m of width). Have fun and choose the fabric you want! We cannot wait to see the results! However, do not take a too heavy fabric because the gathers will be less regular.
- You will also need 0.70cm of thin bonding tape to make the collar.
- A dress hook.
- As a reminder, the seam allowance is included in all the Wear Lemonade patterns (= 1cm) except for the hems but it is always indicated.
- If you need any help or if you have some questions, do not hesitate to send a message to Laure at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Translated by Coralie Clair
Pour lire ce post en français, cliquez ici !