HOW DO YOU SEW THE ADA SKIRT?[:]
- The pattern is here, and since yesterday, the pdf version is available in your customer space online. Would you like a newsletter to let you know as soon as a pattern is online?
- You’ll need 1m85 of fabric from a bolt 1m40 wide to make the biggest size, or 2m of fabric from a bolt 1m10 wide to make the biggest size,
- I suggest using a fairly thick fabric, that holds it’s shape, like corduroy or denim, or even upholstery fabric like we did,
- You’ll also need 7 lovely buttons or 7 snaps, 20 mm wide,
- 1 m of elastic cord 0.75 mm wide,
- Attention to detail: the pockets are a little bit tricky, but it’s worth it!